Rating Stars in ImageList Control don't resize (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Has anyone ever noticed that rating stars do not resize when using different screen resolutions? If you use a smaller screen size like 720x576 they are very big. On a large screen they are very small.

Rating Stars in Imagelist control are used in Music Now Playing, Videos, MyFilms, and Moving Pictures and they do not resize. TV Series and some skins wisely does not use Imagelist control and the rating stars resize perfectly.

At present, all skins using the Imagelist control have to design around this problem, leaving extra space for the Rating Stars for users with smaller screen resolutions. These days, we are trying to put about 5 different graphics and a lot of data on some screens so every pixel counts.

If anyone knows a solution for this I would really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    haha okay :D I should had know that you don't do half things xDD
    haha okay :D I should had know that you don't do half things xDD
    MP2 got a new control to view and set "ratings" in shape of stars. With the added control, designers (and developers) can take use...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
    Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
    Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
    Replies
    Views
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom