RC2 Memory leak and freeze in My Music (1 Viewer)

OffColour

Portal Member
January 24, 2006
Select FLAC file from My Music in Artist view when file is no longer available.
MP freezes. Ctrl/Alt/Del show MP leaking memory and is up to several hundered MB very quickly.

Takes approx 3 hours to import tag information from 7000 flac files.

Cheers

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Okay. I'll await the new log files. Do you think it's possible that the cause of the system freeze is the same as the cause of the problems with MediaPortal?
Okay. I'll await the new log files. Do you think it's possible that the cause of the system freeze is the same as the cause of the...
Hi guys, A couple of days ago I started having problems with Media Portal acting very sluggishly, ultimately resulting in it...
Replies
Views
Hey thanks - that was it - I have once again enabled it and can get to the music and folders etc. (stupidly I have been fiddling with the audio LAV filter and now I do not get any Audio when playing a CD but I do for the TV - It is too late to look at it now and will do it in the morning) Thanks again - I have learnt a bit more...
Hey thanks - that was it - I have once again enabled it and can get to the music and folders etc. (stupidly I have been fiddling...
Dear All, I had an HTPC with MP 1.8 on it, and all was working well. Recently due to hardware problems I bought a new HTPC and...
Replies
Views
Check the automatic thumbnail creation setting..
Check the automatic thumbnail creation setting..
Hi guys Im having issue everytime i start MP and try to play any video (movie, tv show, video in any format) MP freezes. Sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi Edalex, A number of minor ones that we just learned to live with and accept as part of the MP experience. More annoying problems were: Application lockup, especially after resume, remote control stopped working (OK after reboot), Application looped (still running) loading windows plugins (restart required), some videos stopped...
Hi Edalex, A number of minor ones that we just learned to live with and accept as part of the MP experience. More annoying problems...
Hi, I've recently upgraded from MP1.4.0 on XP to 1.11.0 on Win 7 (using the same hardware). I did a clean install of MP1.11.0...
Replies
Views
Don't know, where and why this is removed. Will have a look, when i find some time. I wouldn't have even noticed that. You have the correct information displayed at the bottom anyhow.
Don't know, where and why this is removed. Will have a look, when i find some time. I wouldn't have even noticed that. You have...
I wrote to MP1.11.0 PreRelease: Hi, i have still some important issues in the MP music - area: Reference for my consideration is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom