RC3 main screen - won't navigate the 4 top right buttons (1 Viewer)

erikreier

Portal Member
March 11, 2006
Norway - Tromsø
On my RC3 w/ the 19032006 CVS installed - there is a problem with the navigation on the root screen. When navigating (using left arrow button) to the top right buttons, its only possible to navigate to the first button. When entering the right or left arrow keys - focus changes back to the main panel ( My ...). Also - two or three buttons gets the focus at the same time.

Anyone else noticed this?

ET

UndaC

Portal Member
October 30, 2005
I also have that problem and even worse it also occurs in the "Info" menu while watching live TV.
(ie the menu that appears if you press "i / More" on a MCE remote)

It's not possible to navigate the menu either with the remote or keys.
You can still use the mouse to click on the various buttons though so the actual functionality of the menu is still there.

erikreier

Portal Member
March 11, 2006
Norway - Tromsø
Focus- follow up

0.2.00 RC3 2006-03-19 CVS install

I should also add that I have never been able to "focus" the small media-viewport when "toggling" the focus using the remote control or the arrow keys.

If you play video or watch TV (with timeshifting on) - and hit the home button - the small media-vieport appears in the lower left corner. If you pass the mouse cursor over it - it will focus- and if left-clicked - will bring up the current media in full screen.

The same is true for other windows with the same viewport.

I use MCE in the living room at the moment, but have a test rig for MP w/ Intel Pentium4 2,6 Ghz w/ hypertreading, 1GB RAM, Hauppage PVR500 analog tuner card, XFX 5200 graphics card, NVIDIA pure Video decoder, and MCE remote

Erik

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The first issue with the buttons is solved & should be availible with the next CVS.

I'll test the problem with the small window later.

Thanks for reporting :D

Regards
    Roy

UndaC

Portal Member
    October 30, 2005
    The buttons work nicely now, the "info" menu however does not.
    (Dunno what the proper name for this window/overlay is but it appears when pressing "i" on the MCE remote while watching live tv in full screen for an example.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom