RC3 or Final 0.2.0 ? (1 Viewer)

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
I dont really want to know when the next version will be comming. I just want to know if there will be a RC3 or the "final" 0.2.0 ?

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
tklon

I am not sure what you mean with your posting. :?
I havent asked for any release-date. I just wanted to know, if there will be a RC3 or will be the next version the final 0.2.

@ Callifo

If this is true, it would be great. At the end of january/beginning of february I would like to reinstall everything with the new Mediaportal.

sylvio2000

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Every few days I watch the Mediaportal homepage and see that some new and exciting features are added. Thats really fantastic and the developers are very fast.

But I want to know if all these new features go directly into the new CVS which is going to be the final 0.2?

Dont understand me wrong. I love this project.
But with every new feature in the CVS there isnt enough time to test it, before the final 0.2 appears.
I mean, I thought that with the RC there is only bugfixing an stability improvements.
Hope you all understand what I mean? In my opinion with every new feature the testing of the software has to start from the beginning.

Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom