RC4 ? uhhhh sounds nice (1 Viewer)

cbadk

Portal Pro
November 22, 2007
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
So i went to look for the latest SVN!! and what do i see all SVN´s are gone....and then i look up and it says RC4 :p

Anybody know something i dont ? :p

or sould i make a copy my self tonight :D

hum :D

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    They are just getting ready to release the RC4. TV-Server is at 88% now, and it was scheduled to be released late this week.

DQ

Portal Member
    December 2, 2005
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Aww,
    I just noticed that too. Was hoping I'd be the first user to mention it.
    Great work so far guys, I'm eagerly awaiting RC4.

Thanks!

gxtracker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Release Candidates (RCs) can keep being released if new bugs keep popping up. ;)

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmm, So the term "release candidate" is starting to suffer from inflation as well, huh? ;-)

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, So the term "release candidate" is starting to suffer from inflation as well, huh? ;-)

Who said, that there are always 3 Release Candidates, before Final ? If it's needed, why not a RC4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the same anyone starting out can very easily get lost in the plugin then patch then ask for help which can be a while coming round about as the are sometimes a few patches that apply to a specific problem and sometimes need to be applied in a specific order for the fix to be successful. Do this for all the plugins you would...
    I found the same anyone starting out can very easily get lost in the plugin then patch then ask for help which can be a while...
    Hi everyone. I am a big fan of MediaPortal. I have been using it for several years now and I hope to do so in the future. I have a...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.1 MP2 TV Service won't start DE
    Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then tuned the DVB-S2 channels and at some point after doing some organising of the channels I encountered the issue. I was, however able to resolve it by simply repairing the install, that is re-running the...
    Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then...
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi guys, This actually applies to all MP2 attempts at installation. As the topic says...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom