Re-importing Movies (1 Viewer)

mickb

Portal Pro
June 8, 2005
Travelling Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a movie in Moving Pictures which has brought across the wrong movie details. I have previously sent these movies back to the importer and fixed them but just can't seem to find the correct location for that command now. Any assistance pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

Cheers

Mick

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In the moviemanager, at the top right there is this cog-wheel (advanced tools), clicking on it gives the send to importer option

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks TLD will do that. I thought there was a way of doing that from the Moving Pictures plugin when it was running, but maybe I was imagining it.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You can reimport from GUI inside MediaPortal as well, cannot for the life of me remember what exactly it is called, but you hit your F9 key for popup, and then it is under the movie options (1st one), and then you can either refresh, or send the movie back to the Importer.

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and then press the Info button on my Harmony remote and this brings up a list of actions of which resend to importer is is one. Not sure what the button maps to on a Microsoft remote. Just glad I worked it out as it was sending me spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom