Completed really big HTPC (1 Viewer)

DecRa_007

Portal Member
August 17, 2007
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,
I have a really big HTPC (12TB) with 2x12 500GB seagate barracudas. I have 10TB original movies on de HDD's. Now is the problem that i can't see where witch movies placed on the HDD. Is it not possible to combine all the folders to one folder? So then i could see the hole list in one time and not just the one folder.

Is there anyone that could help me with this problem?

thx

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    there is a post somewhere on how to link folders so that a unique folder shows the content of all of them. have a search.

it can be done.

10TB of movies:eek:

DecRa_007

Portal Member
    August 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thx for the reply's but none of them really works. If i scan the database every movie could be found but still in MP I just see whats on the single HDD and not all the movies.
    http://www.rekenwonder.com/linkmagic.htm doen't work for my config beacuse every 2 months i add 2 HDD to system (to reduce the costs). Will MPII support this?

Thx

milhouse

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    Raleigh, NC U.S.
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am confused - you did a scan, MP found all the movies, but you still don't see them in MP? Are you still in the Share view (basically browsing folders)? After the scan, make sure you switch the view in MP to a database view (e.g. Title).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom