RealOne Player plugin ? (1 Viewer)

AndyUK49er

Portal Member
December 18, 2005
Reading, UK
I would like to use RealOne Player instead of WMP 9. I am getting a little distortion with Window Media player (alothough outside of MP it's ok) Therefore I want to use another player for MP3..

Advise ?

THx

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom