TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just a heads up.
    Maybe its just me but it seems to have problems getting the correct tittles when I import these. It keeps wanting to call it [Rec] [Rec] and [Rec] 2 [Rec] respectively. I'm not even sure IMDB+ can actually find [Rec]2 actually.
    Thanks

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'll have to test that, quite possibly the custom special edition system is freaking out, though pretty sure I've made sure it only acts on ([...]) with that one.

Another reason could be title+original-title issue, but that also doesn't seem to be the case as per: http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/

So will try to import it myself and find out, can u give me your exact folder+filenames?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, I see problem.

It is Spanish spoken movie, so IMDb+ uses AKA titles to locate 'English' title. None exists, so it uses the titlebar title. However when you have Original title option enabled, the end result is "title (original)" as in "[Rec] ([Rec])". Will have to add both to rename database to fix that.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sure

[Rec] (2007)
    [Rec] 2 (2009)

I'm just going through my collection weeding out some weird ones I noticed got very starange names, hence me drip feeding you here :) and I notice when using the importer from the MePo config that sometimes the match doesn't say [imdb+] on the end in the'Movie Importer' tab where the matches are displayed , but on almost all others it does. Whats the significance of that because when I view the movie details of one of these instances wihtout [imdb+] after its finished importing it does list [imdb+] as the primary source?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    That's a MovPic part, when only one scraper-script find a match it does not show the scraper-script name.

I personally would have loved to see it 'always' shows scraper-script name, but IMDb+ installs itself as first/primary scraper-script and I've yet to find the first movie title it can not find a match for. So when you only see the movie title, you can be assured it will be imported with IMDb+.

PS: There is [Rec] 3 (2012) that I also added :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom