Recently added movies/series (1 Viewer)

izzo

Portal Member
November 19, 2007
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but in xbmc there are options to show recently added movies/series to the homescreen, is this a possibility in Streamed MP?

For instance, in xbmc in the transparancy skin : http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv237/roniez/Transparency/home-music.jpg

Would be very handy to have, quick select the newest episode/movie

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but in xbmc there are options to show recently added movies/series to the homescreen, is this a possibility in Streamed MP?

For instance, in xbmc in the transparancy skin : http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv237/roniez/Transparency/home-music.jpg

Would be very handy to have, quick select the newest episode/movie

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
    For TV-Series, you can use the MP-TV-Series plugin and use the "Latest" view. But I'm not quite sure I know what you mean by showing this on the Home screen? Also, if you use Moving Pictures (movie plugin) you can have it only show movies you haven't seen, thusly narrowing the list of movies to your "latest".

Emph

izzo

Portal Member
    November 19, 2007
    In XBMC (which i used before) when i put my curser to movies, the window in the bottom right of the home screen changed to the most recently added movies, when i put it to series, it showed the newest episodes (see the link for a screenshot of the homepage with newly added music)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Neoculture "Recently Added" option My TVSeries 8
    geeky_herman Recent server upheaval with thegamesdb.net My Emulators 0
    raffe [TV] Option for adding IPTV channels without checking Improvement Suggestions 0
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    BrownGhost MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb My TVSeries 4
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    doskabouter No guide info added due to a MYSQL deadlock Electronic Program Guide 1
    morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 15
    Hawkeye Changes to last added view Feature Requests 0
    P Media portal not adding all TV series General 2
    breese Forum Ad blocking screen and will not allow access to upper Post New Thread Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 4
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    DHosein 1.25 Upgrade and movie covers/backdrops General Support 9
    doskabouter [Help Me!] Playback of iTunes Movie Trailers Developer Discussions 0
    D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
    G Movie release date in guide Electronic Program Guide 2
    J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
    tano_grasa Movie cover not showing when starting a movie aMPed 0
    R [further infos missing] some movies freezing evry seconds Submit: Bug Reports 9
    J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
    B How to Search MP2 for Movies only in 7 day EPG that comes from the Antenna General 3
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    N [solved] Movies starten nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 16
    J How to save recorded Movies and TV Series to sub-folders? Newcomers Forum 1
    S Movie navigation issues in MP2 General 8