Record Radio (streaming) (1 Viewer)

freddy99

Portal Member
November 17, 2005
Gatineau
Home Country
Canada Canada
It would be nice to have a feature to schedule & record under My Radio. This is already available for My TV.

At least the "scheduler" option would alone by useful. You can use other application (such as TotalRecorder) to schedule a recording of any audio source, and user MediaPlayer to start your radio station. Of course, being able to do both in MP would be fantastic.

Fred

Gaijin

Portal Member
November 18, 2005
I second the idea. One of the reasons I was not keen on going with MCE 2005 was the lack of radio recording. There are few Media Center apps that support fm recording/timeshifting, namely Intervideo HomeCinema and if I'm not mistaken Showshifter but both lack in other stuff that I think MP is better at. I think MP is set to be the best solution out there once it contains a full feature set with recording enabled for all types of media (tv/fm/internet audio/video streams)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    This feature, which I would like too, was already announced for the 0.2 final version. Don´t know if it is still realistic, since much power is put into the tv part for 0.2, but is is definitely on the list.

tomtom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom