Record Radio (1 Viewer)

S

sawgolf4me

Is there any way to record FM radio? This would be a pretty cool feature. Plus I wouldn't think the output file would be very big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Hello, Because we already have "Reset watched status" in TV Recorded : I need to also have "Set watched status" in TV Recorded...
Replies
Views
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage we only update playTimePercentage in movie, and dont touch watched flag ... IMHO its work, and work fine ...
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage <...
I believe that the design for VideoDatabaseV5 originated in the Kodi design for a similar database. Somewhere down the line the MP...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
I accidently delete a recording also and tried to get it back, but no luck. It would be better, if MediaPortal put the deleted files in Windows trash, then there is a way to get it back.
I accidently delete a recording also and tried to get it back, but no luck. It would be better, if MediaPortal put the deleted...
Is it possible to recover deleted .ts recording files? I have deleted some recordings that I would like to watch again I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom