Record with PVR150MCE (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I try to build my own "recorder" for PVR150MCE. I don't need a fance interface that MP have just the recording function. (in C#)

Can I use the core.dll for this ?

Greatfull for all tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
Replies
Views
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom