Recorded program duration shows as 0:00 (1 Viewer)

mattmannz

Portal Member
December 18, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN 24281
MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide
Windows Version: XP SP3
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8
HDD: Seagate 1.5TB
Memory: 2GB DDR2 800
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP35
Video Card: NVidia 8600GT
Video Card Driver: 195.62 WHQL
Sound Card: Realtek Azalia
Sound Card AC3: Coax out
Sound Card Driver: 4.65
1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR3000
1. TV Card Type: DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: 27191 WHQL
MPEG2 Video Codec: Purevideo 1.02 196
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Purevideo 1.02 196
h.264 Video Codec: Core AVC 1.95
HTPC Case: DVine
Remote: MCE
TV: Samsung Series 6 46in
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

If I start playback of a program that is currently recording, the duration of the show stays at 0:00 even after the program has actually stopped recording. I am using the list view in the recorded tv screen where it shows the program name and then the duration.

Also the rec tag stays next to the program name and duration until MediaPortal is closed and restarted and if you attempt to delete the program after the recording has stopped MediaPortal pops up with the warning about deleting an active recording.

It appears that playing the recording before it is finished recording causes MediaPortal to get stuck and think it is still recording and it never updates the duration, and won't clear the recording flag until you restart.

I can recreate this issue at will and it does not happen for programs that have fully recorded, only those still in progress.

Cheers
Matt.

mattmannz

Portal Member
December 18, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Update to this, TV Server seems to know that the recording has finished as it launches Comskip for me at the end of the recording correctly, it's just the Client that is getting confused.

Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom