Recording Custom Path, add "IF"-tags (1 Viewer)

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I couldn't find anything about this (which I was kind of supprised by), so that's wy I'm making a topic.

In the Recordings Settings, Custom Paths and Filename, it is possible to make a lot of different ways to organize your recording.

The way I would like it is as follows:

Recordings are stored in D:\Recordings.

For Tv-series, I have:
Tv-series\%title% - %episode%
Meaning a recorded TV-series would end in:
D:\Recordings\Tv-Series\

For Movies (meaning single recordings):
I would like the ones with genre "Film" (movies in Danish) to go to:
D:\Recordings\Film\
And the rest of the single recordings to just go to:
D:\Recordings.

This would obviously require some sort of "IF Genre=film"-statement. Would this be possible to add?

This way, I could store all my recorded movies in a seperate folder, and have Moving Pictures (great plugin btw) scan that folder. Everytime I record a Movie, it would automatically get added.

Does this make sence?
Hope this is something that can be added in the future.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I checked out 4the record, and so far it looks great. But I am not sure what processing command I should run? Never been good with coding and .bat files and such.

Is this something you have already or could help guide me on the right direction?

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
After trying out ForTheRecord for a couple of weeks, I decided this was not the way to go (they don't have the IF-tag possibility either yet, but looks like it's coming). It was just a lot of hassle to have two different "TV-plugins", and I had a huge drop in WAF.

So, to my original post: The IF-tags. Is this something that is ever going to happen, once MP goes out of feature freeze?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom