recording from epg (1 Viewer)

naape

Portal Member
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi everybody

I was wondering if there's an option to "quickrecord" program when browsing EPG?

When hitting R or ENTER in EPG, the advanced record screen comes up.

Sometimes there is lots of shows to record and it's pretty annoying and slow to schedule every program from seperate record screen.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but I'm a bit hesitant to just copy and paste this (MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1) without understanding the underlying cause. Do you also sometimes have issues with playback by any chance? Also, do you happen to...
After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but...
Since upgrading to v1.27, I find that pressing "Enter" when I have selected a program in the TV Guide often does nothing...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different pieces of software that claimed to do like you said: keeping the DA-convertors "alive" by sending a non-audible signal periodically. Turned out this was NOT the thing happening in my AV-receiver. While...
Thanks @CyberSimian! I delved deeper into this issue and especially the "Silent Stream Bug" you mentioned. I downloaded different...
I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom