Recording from the EPG Search Screen (1 Viewer)

P

peterl

Hi,

i will use the EPG search function of MP very often.

When i find some movies with the search i would like to have the possibility to start recording these movies. However at the moment there is no option for this on the search Screen .... did i miss something ???

I am using 1.0.4.0 since 1.0.5.1 does not work for me (produces echos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/be-able-to-see-photos-and-videos-together.140395/post-1283122
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/be-able-to-see-photos-and-videos-together.140395/post-1283122
Hi All, I am looking for a skin allowing me to display several movies pictures in full screen together with movie infos (summary...
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but I'm a bit hesitant to just copy and paste this (MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1) without understanding the underlying cause. Do you also sometimes have issues with playback by any chance? Also, do you happen to...
After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but...
Since upgrading to v1.27, I find that pressing "Enter" when I have selected a program in the TV Guide often does nothing...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom