Recording issue (1 Viewer)

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

If I record programA on Channel1 and also record programB on channel1(the program directly after programA) and I stop the recording the programA (recording of programB is started), then also programB stops recording.

I use a 2 floppyDVB DVB-C for recording, so it is on 1 floppyDVB.

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
No one else has the same issue?
Can someone please try the situation above?
Is not really a big issue, bit would be nice if this would be fixed.
Thx in advance.

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Can probably fixed by using a if statement like:
For each possible recording
if current recording in loop.name = stopped.recording.name
stop recording
endif
do all the other stuff
end for

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Free text recording DE
The base products (MP1, MP2, TV Server) do not support this. But there is a user-written plugin for TV Server called TvWishList that may do some or most of what you want. I say "may" because I have not used it myself. TvWishList is discussed in this thread (135 pages!). Note: the author of TvWishList has not visited this web site...
The base products (MP1, MP2, TV Server) do not support this. But there is a user-written plugin for TV Server called TvWishList...
Hi there, I am looking to move from tvheadend to mediaportal (changing from Linux to windows server, when the new hardware...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom