"recording now" button (1 Viewer)

Poussun

Portal Member
November 29, 2004
Luxembourg
It was present a few versions ago, but it should be useful to re-introduce it.
What ?

A button on the first page saying that the MP is recording or not...
Just a little red-button on the Homepage is welcome :)

Nash

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
That's exactly what I'm missing too.

Also I miss a simple counter, every Videorecorder has.
When you press "Record now" once it will record the TV for 30mins; Twice: 1 hour; trice 2hours and so on.

Bye

Jens

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One drive issue is probably related to windows as you also mentioned to have the issue with other programs as well. The first thing I did after installing Win11 was to completely remove Onedrive from registry...
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One...
Just reinstalled MP 2 on a fresh W11 install and I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up...
Replies
Views
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom