"recording now" button (1 Viewer)

Poussun

Portal Member
November 29, 2004
Luxembourg
It was present a few versions ago, but it should be useful to re-introduce it.
What ?

A button on the first page saying that the MP is recording or not...
Just a little red-button on the Homepage is welcome :)

Nash

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
That's exactly what I'm missing too.

Also I miss a simple counter, every Videorecorder has.
When you press "Record now" once it will record the TV for 30mins; Twice: 1 hour; trice 2hours and so on.

Bye

Jens

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new user DE
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to the smart TV? If not then you are going to struggle. The usual setup is that the PC running MP is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable so that to view the output from the PC you would switch the TV...
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to...
Just installed MP2. When I click on the MP2 icon I get a full screen with the logo. No way to get out of it except to restart...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom