Recording Stutters In MP Only (1 Viewer)

crazyfool

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC4
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: 7 Professional
CPU Type: Q6600
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: 8800GT
MPEG2 Video Codec: Windows
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Windows

Just a quick question. I have recently upgraded to 1.1 RC4 after using 1.0.2 for a long time. Now the main htpc which is singleseat is perfect. However the client machine (specs above) stutters pretty badly when watching live tv or a recording. It seems to happen randomly, some days live tv is flawless and others it stutters sometimes so bad you only get audio. The client is over wireless g which I always figured was the reason but recently I noticed trying to watch a recording on the client produced terrible stuttering, however as the recordings folder is shared if I access the recording directly over the network and play it in windows media player playback is flawless. This leads me to believe that the problem is with mp. I have tried to use the hack to not use rtsp however it results in me not being able to watch tv at all, a codec issue apparently.
Anyone have any suggestions as to what the cause may be or how to fix it?

Btw I did try to gather logs however as it goes playback is fine atm, so I'll try to post logs as soon as it happens again
EDIT:
Some logs attatched, only a couple of stutters occured here nowhere near as much as normal but its the best I can do for now, 0 stuttering occurs in playback over the network in wmp so maybe the logs might say something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom