Recording Title "Manual" if start time doesn´t match to scheduled time (1 Viewer)

Mickey2Eyes

Portal Pro
December 18, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
during the last days I made a clean installation of Vista an MP RC4. Everything works realy fine except the problem mentioned in the title.
I have two scheduled recordings from Monday to Friday ("Immer wieder Jim" RTL2 and "Scrubs" Pro7).
Inside TV Server settings Gui the "Date" for recording 1 is 5:50 and for recording 2 9:59.
All future recordings for recording 1 starts exactly at 5:50, so the name from the recording 1 is saved as it should and in epg the recordings are marked with red dots.
The start times from the furture recordings of recording 2 vary almost always a little bit from the scheduled date, e.g. 10:00 or 9:57 etc. The Result is that these recordings are saved as "manual" and in epg they are not marked with red dots.
Can anybody confirm this problem?
:D Mickey

Fab55

Portal Pro
November 29, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I have the same problem. I chose 2 daily tv-shows in the epg and said record from monday to friday. Both are marked in epg in red. The first show is always recorded as 'manual' the second has the correct name.

Does anybody has any idea to solve this issue?

Thanx Fabian

Mickey2Eyes

Portal Pro
December 18, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Fab55,
it seems to be a problem related to germany :).
The show with the correct name starts allways at the same time? As you can read in my opening post, on my htpc the naming is wrong when the start time doesnt match the scheduled time.
Maybe the solution for our Problem is the "Desasters MP" version
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ures-network-share-mon-smart-recording-48181/
including the "smart recording".
Maybe I have time this evening to test.

Heina

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2008
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I have a simular problem in RC3. I was away for a week and something happened to my grabber, causing an empty xmltv to download, giving me a blank EPG. Thus several TV episodes were recorded as manual. After I fixed this, certain programmes continued to record as manual.
    This only happened to some of the scheduled recordings, scheduled to record at a certain time every week, not once off recordings and I also noticed that there was no icon indicating the program was going to be recorded in the EPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom