red/green time line (1 Viewer)

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
can anyone tell me what the "red" and "green" bits mean in the time line when watching livetv? (see image)

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    can anyone tell me what the "red" and "green" bits mean in the time line when watching livetv? (see image)

red = part of the show that is not covered by timeshift (from the moment on you switched to that channel)

green = part of the show that is covered by timeshift (meaning you could rewind until the spot where red and green meet each other)

white arrows = your actual position in timeline

orange = the part of the show ahead from your current position that is covered by timeshift (meaning you can forward til the end of the orange bar which is the live position of the current tv program when you e.g. hit pause and resume afterwards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Good evening, Yes, exactly that one. Principally, effect one is the most important, placing the menu controls according to the current facade. That is an interesting idea, using the include tag. I don't know either, whether the page is reloaded on facade change. I would have to try that out. You have got me thinking though that...
    Good evening, Yes, exactly that one. Principally, effect one is the most important, placing the menu controls according to the...
    Good evening, Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with the following syntax...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom