Redbell Tdt-2go usb2: questions (1 Viewer)

jabnet

Portal Pro
December 16, 2005
Spain
Hi everyone, it's my first post here since I've discovered this wonderful jewel-software. I use it everyday, and I recently adquired this DVB-T stick to see television, but I cannot make it works with MP.

is this a hardware or a software capture? when I select my capture card
the list shows 2 types: SW C&E DVB-T capture card USB / HW C&E DVB-T capture card USB, I tried both but although was detected autotune doesn't find anything (I tune all available channels with the software included with the card, DVB-Tplayer by C&E - by the way, it has neither support nor url through internet)

I tried BDA drivers from yakumo as described in another post, but although the hardware is detected ok, I cannot tune channels with MP (cannot with software by yakumo)

So, I wold like if someone have this hardware (I don't know what is the chipset it have) and if someone did it works with MP.

Special thanks to developers for its great work!

jabnet

Portal Pro
December 16, 2005
Spain
So long investigating... nice end!!!

I've made work this DVB-T card in MP, using yakumo drivers from this post:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...storder=asc&highlight=yakumo+drivers&start=15

I'd failed previously because I have been trying to uninstall original drivers and install Yakumo, but it was impossible... before I tried to install in another USB port. It worked perfectly!

Thanks to all for the help (not directly, but what a very useful search!)

bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom