RedRat3 Support (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom