Reference rasterizer problem with Black Glass 2.3.0 and Black Nova 1.0.0

Discussion in 'Black Glass' started by brembo, March 12, 2010.

1. brembo

brembo Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Thank you Tgx for your work, I'm using Black Glass since the first versiom,
    but now that I have updated to the 2.3.0 version I receive a message like this:

"Switching to the reference rasterizer, a software device that implements the entire Direct3D feature set, but runs very slowly."
    Than an other message like this:
    "Warning: Nothing will be rendered. The reference rendering device was selected, but your computer only has a reduced-functionality reference device installed. Please check if your graphics card and drivers meet the mininum system requirements."

My graphic card is the following: Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset internal with 128 Mb of dedicated Ram and 796 Mb of shared RAM.

But if is it a problem of graphic card why your skin was working until 2.2.0 version? And why all the rest of the skins I use don't give me this problem?
    The same problem I have with Black Glass Nova 1.0.0
    I use MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1

Thank you for your help.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tgx
    • Team MediaPortal

Tgx Retired Team Member

Tradesman, Graphic Designer
    Ratings:
    +1,114 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Show System Specs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!