Refresh Rate Changer dialog popup (1 Viewer)

rich110

Portal Pro
July 16, 2005
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

Can someone please tell me what files I need to work with to change the appearance of the Refresh Rate Changer popup dialog box (for the refresh rate changer option built into MP)?

Currently, it is quite large and appears at the bottom center of the screen. i'd like to make it smaller and place it in one of the top corners. Also, it currently pops up for maybe 3 seconds before disappearing - and during this time I'm unable to register any other key-presses on the remote. I'd like to change the popup duration to about 1 sec - is this a skin change or a built-in function of the actual program code.

One thing I have noticed with the existing popup window for this feature - in it's current form it always has the red "Recording" dot in the top right of the popup window. Is this a bug? Is it only on my system?

Thanks, Rich

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    DialogNotify.xml is the one you're looking for, and no, you cannot change the duration of appearence. You should be able to close it with exit though...

Which skin are you using?

rich110

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Pilehave,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using the latest (non-SVN) Maya Skin. I'll have a play with the DialogNotify.xml - but will this change the appearance of all notification popups or just the refresh rate changer one?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It will change it for all - but it's not used that much, mostly for notification when a recording starts or stops.
    In the latest SVN of MediaPortal, the notification when a programme is starting is using another dialog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom