Relative Playlists not showing ID3-Tags in Now Playing? (1 Viewer)

malte71

Portal Pro
April 20, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

There seems to be a problem when playling playlists with relative paths. In the Now Playing screen ID3-Infos are not shown. Is this a known issue? Otherwise I could post a bug report. (The same playlists with absolute paths work fine).

Best regards,
malte71

Avatiach

Portal Member
October 5, 2011
I have the exact same problem, only it happens to me even if playlists use absolute paths. When I use playlists in general, I don't get any track data on the Now Playing screen (which also means I don't get the nice backgrounds etc).

However, if I navigate to my main Music folder and hit 'Play' on my remote, all songs load into queue and play, and this time I get full track data from the ID3 tag on the Now Playing screen.

Would be thankful for any idea on how to fix this!

sush40

October 23, 2012
Manchester
Home Country
France France
Same problem, tags are not shown on the Playing now screen when I use my playlists...

It worked perfectly fine on any older versions (1.1.0 to 1.1.3) but doesn't work anymore from 1.2.0 :(

sush40

October 23, 2012
Manchester
Home Country
France France
yes, these are m3u playlists. I have no problems importing the playlists and playing the songs in Mediaportal, but the titles wont be shown in MP 1.2.0 (but that works with MP 1.1.3).[DOUBLEPOST=1352853829][/DOUBLEPOST]How can I send the file on here if you want a sample?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I remember reading about this before, isn't it listed as bug in mantis already?[DOUBLEPOST=1352855490][/DOUBLEPOST]can't find it in roadmap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom