1.30.0 Release naming discussions (2 Viewers)

ejvdh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2010
    Home Country
    He supported the war, he supported the killing of civilians. And he was fired because his position did not coincide with that of the company. It happened in Hollywood, too. That's the modern world.

No one banned it, it was removed from the media. But it's nominal. Because he wasn't even there.
    Well, no one forbids listening to this composer, you can enjoy it as any other music at any time, as long as it does not disturb other people (boom box at full volume on the square, with any music can be asked to be turned off by an official).
    But we live in a democratic country, and everyone can make a petition on the President's site. If the petition gathers more than 25000 votes, the President will consider it and give an answer.
    The same way the ban will be reviewed after we win this war.
    Ok, then...
    All I'm going to say is: try to have a bit of a broader view of the world, instead of such a dogmatic, narrow-minded one. Try following some of the news media suddenly banned all over Europe, or listening to some of the many opposition parties suddenly banned in your (supposedly democratic) country. You might learn something new.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Ok, then...
    All I'm going to say is: try to have a bit of a broader view of the world, instead of such a dogmatic, narrow-minded one. Try following some of the news media suddenly banned all over Europe, or listening to some of the many opposition parties suddenly banned in your (supposedly democratic) country. You might learn something new.
    I have a fairly broad outlook and multifaceted view of the current situation, as well as a lot of friends and acquaintances around the world, and I have access to all kinds of information. The opposition parties do not interest me, they have said a lot, and they have made a big contribution to the current situation. I would say that they contributed a lot to the start of the war.

It's always good to reason from the comfort of one's chair and watch it all through the monitor. Come and visit us in Kharkiv. Observe, talk to people, sit in a bomb shelter, listen to air-raid alarms. See the consequences of strikes on civilian houses with all possible weapons. Spend a week there. And then if you're interested, we can continue this conversation.

When your neighbor comes over and starts taking everything you own, killing and robbing you. You won't have a good relationship with that neighbor.

PS: When an explosion near your house causes your windows to open and things to fall off the shelves, it feels very different than watching it on a TV, with good acoustics and an Atmos system.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread