Release notes

Discussion in 'Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI)' started by moiristo, May 22, 2008.

1. moiristo

moiristo Portal Pro

Senior software developer
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Lately, I'm getting some complaints about files not being copied to BT Wide (the TVGemist plugin). Can this be caused by the fact that they may be using an old version of MP with an old verison of MPInstaller? Is there a more extensive document with release notes than the change log on this? I really need to figure this out, otherwise I don't think it makes sense anymore to release the plugin as MPI.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dukus

dukus Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +371 / 0
    Home Country:
    Romania Romania
    I think this is a bug, but isn't confirmed, in wizard when the available skin are listed , the listing is key sensitive. If this is right in this window the BT W shoud appear two times, first time whit small letter second time capitalized.
    Some body can confirm that ?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!