Release of StreamedMP Patch r1827 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    We have just released the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features. Summary of changes in this patch are as follows:

* Latest MovingPictures plugin library v1.0.7.
    * Updated skin support for SleepControl plugin.
    * Fix navigation crash in MovingPictures Details view.
    * Improvements to Recently Added on Movies Fanart Summary.
    * RadioTime NowPlaying screen is consistent with My Music.
    * BasicHome screen is now automatically regenerated after patch is complete.

Any User modified xml files will not be patched, so if you have installed a mod which affects the above files then you will not get the update.

Note: since this patch includes some binaries, the patch system will restart mediaportal during the patch process (all automated of course).

Follow this link to learn how to apply this patch from the GUI: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamedmp-patches-83164/

If you want to download and apply the patch manually, you can download from StreamedMP Downloads. You can also apply patch from StreamedMP Configuration.

Thanks

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I tried to download and install the patch through the GUI. It would get to about 139K and just hang there. I tried several times and even left it there for a couple hours one time. Just would not work through the GUI. Ended up downloading the patch and installed it no issue. Just thought I would pass on this information.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I tried to download and install the patch through the GUI. It would get to about 139K and just hang there. I tried several times and even left it there for a couple hours one time. Just would not work through the GUI. Ended up downloading the patch and installed it no issue. Just thought I would pass on this information.

Hi Cruzer,

Thanks for the info, there is an outstanding issue for this in our tracker and I need to sort this.

thx

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Dangit, I thought the new patch with Mediatip files was there, turns out it's just someone posting an old topic :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom