remember last started game (1 Viewer)

BlackShadow

Portal Pro
January 30, 2010
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

I tested my emulators this weekend and it is very nice.
I have one 'problem'
When I go to emulators I see my pc games category, N64, sega
I go in a category and see all my games,
the problem is that when I start a game my emulators goes back to the categories,
so when I go out the game I need to go back in my last category and scroll down to my last started game (to rate it)
Can I do something about this or is this the way it is?

Jeroen

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Right now, I believe that is the way it is. what version are you using? The 3.5 unofficial release is out, and I use that, and I don't believe that happens to when I exit a game. How do you exit a game? keyboard, remote? I know there is work being done on the unofficial release as well. You might want to post in that thread your problem, and they may address it in the next release.

BlackShadow

Portal Pro
January 30, 2010
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I downloaded the last version from this website last week so I believe i have the latest version.
I close a game with alt+f4 (does it save than?)
But i noticed my emulators already goes to its categories when you start a game

Atreides

Portal Pro
June 28, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either try version 3.5 (The unofficial one) it may solve your problem, or post your problem to that thread so the guy developing the new one will implement what you want in the next release. Here is a link to the thread for the unofficial release. At the end of it you will see the guy who is making the new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom