Remote Controle (1 Viewer)

Syndicathe 7

Portal Member
April 28, 2011
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi.
How to configure this remote controle in MediaPortal?
The controle is a Foxconn Remote Controle.
Help pls.

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So it looks like this?

DBCyG.jpg

If yes then its a standard MCE remote and just tick MCE Remote in the remote section in MP Config

Syndicathe 7

Portal Member
    April 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I did all that, but not working.
    I have the Windows XP. Will be missing drives?
    When I press the keys, the infrared lights come on. So the remote should be good.
    I do not know what else to do.

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So there are no buttons on the remote working?

And are you running MP in fullscreen? Make sure MP is in focus if not.

Syndicathe 7

Portal Member
    April 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Yes im running MP in fullscreen.
    I click the keys and nothing.
    Only the infrared light up.

Syndicathe 7

Portal Member
    April 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I found that remote controle only works in Windows 7.
    Not work on Windows XP. ( I could not put it to work ).
    Do you know how i turn off the Windows 7 through the remote controle?
    Or how to configure the remote controle on Windows 7.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
    Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
    The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
    In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom