Rename Plugin (1 Viewer)

Roboo

May 16, 2008
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
Is possible to rename a Plugin ? For example "My Sodoku" to "Sudoku".
Thanks.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi and welcome to the forum, Roboo :)

You can remove the "My" prefix in setup -> general. Some plugins (like (My) TVSeries lets you choose a name for the plugin

Roboo

May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Thanks,
    this helps for Sudoku, Tetris and so on. But didn't help with many other plugins. For example: My Poker, My Hexxagon, ....

Robo

aucklander

Portal Member
    July 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sudoku - count down

Hi all!

when you start a new Sudoku game, the game timer starts, which is normal. During the game you can go back to TV or "My Videos" or check the TV guide, or do anything else inside Media Portal, and come back to finish your game at a later time.

The problem is that the game timer keeps running even when the game is not on the screen. Can this be fixed, please? Is it possible to make the timer to "pause" if the game is not displayed? Can you also save the game in the eventuality you want to quit MP? At this stage there is no such feature, to stop the timer or to save the game...

I am well aware this is definetely NOT something important for the developers, but it might be so easy for them to fix it that they can issue instructions how it can be done, or a "fix" or a "patch"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom