Rename system rules + scraper-script priority + Folder bug (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8

Ok, opened up MovingPictures config, then I deleted all my log-files and imported one movie, this is the logs I have now:

Ok, found it.

14-Nov-2011 13:35:19 Debug [ BlurayMetaBuilder]: Lookup Bluray Metafile=\\Anubis\hd-iso\Ny mappe\Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)\BDMV\ME TA\DL\bdmt_eng.xml: Title= 'Indiana Jones IV Disc 1'

So paste me the content of that 'bdmt_eng.xml' file via Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - New Paste website.

The problem can either be fixed by adjustment in the MovingPictures plugin to optimize the BlurayMetaBuilder (depending on if the file contains the information that can be used), or you will be forced into editing all those met-adata XML files to contain the correct information.

But need to know contents of that file first in order to figure out next step.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8

Ok, opened up MovingPictures config, then I deleted all my log-files and imported one movie, this is the logs I have now:

Ok, found it.

14-Nov-2011 13:35:19 Debug [ BlurayMetaBuilder]: Lookup Bluray Metafile=\\Anubis\hd-iso\Ny mappe\Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)\BDMV\ME TA\DL\bdmt_eng.xml: Title= 'Indiana Jones IV Disc 1'

So paste me the content of that 'bdmt_eng.xml' file via Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - New Paste website.

The problem can either be fixed by adjustment in the MovingPictures plugin to optimize the BlurayMetaBuilder (depending on if the file contains the information that can be used), or you will be forced into editing all those met-adata XML files to contain the correct information.

But need to know contents of that file first in order to figure out next step.

Here is he pastebin:

Paste2: Next Generation Pastebin - Viewing Paste 1777752

And here is the file itself (only 1kb):

View attachment bdmt_eng.xml

Couldn't a possible fix be to force MovingPictures to use the foldername to ID the movie? Perhaps with a check that "if folder contains folder BDMV use foldername" or something like that?

No idea how this works, just throwing it out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom