Renaming recorded TV & editing scheduled recordings (1 Viewer)

kdmcc500

Portal Member
July 6, 2009
Home Country
Hi,

I don't appear to be able to edit my recorded TV programs, that is, I would like to be a ble to rename them. The only menu options I get up when i 'right click' or F3 the entries in my recorded TV list are: play recorded TV, delete recorded TV, reset watched status & Settings. The only option available under settings is 'keep until' Is there a way to rename files in media Portal?

Also, how do I edit my scheduled recordings when set from the EPG. I often need to change the start and end times as certain chanels seem to like to move their programming times on a week to week basis which is really annoying if i've set up a scheduled weekly recording from the EPG. I have set the TV config to add 10 min but often this is not enough and adding any more extra time often inhibits my ability to record multiple programs by tying up the tuner.

Thanks

kdmcc500

Portal Member
July 6, 2009
Home Country
Have I put this thread in the wrong forum, or is there just no simple answer to my question? :(

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    If you use ForTheRecord within MP, I'd run the FTR standalone program. I know from within this you can view and edit your schedules.

kdmcc500

Portal Member
    July 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks Dir, I have installed 4TR, (just having a slight problem getting the EPG working :confused: ). It definitely gives more control over scheduled recordings. I'll perservere with it. - Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom