Repeat problem HD135 Zalman Remote (1 Viewer)

Ne3M

Portal Member
January 17, 2010
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
MediaPortal Version: 1.1
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide
Windows Version: Win 7
CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.1Ghz
HDD: Seagate 160Gb
Memory: 3GB DDR2
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q-VM
Video Card: Onboard Intel G45
Video Card Driver: Latest
Sound Card: Onboard
Sound Card AC3: Onboard
Sound Card Driver: Latest
1. TV Card: Compro S350
1. TV Card Type: Satellite
1. TV Card Driver: Latest
MPEG2 Video Codec: Nvidia Codec
MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFdshow
h.264 Video Codec: Nvidia
Satelite/CableTV Provider: FTA
HTPC Case: ZALMAN HD135
Cooling: Intel Standard
Power Supply: 450W Generic
Remote: Supplied with ZALMAN HD135
TV: Sony FWD-50PX2
TV - HTPC Connection: Local

I have some trouble with my HD135 case's remote.This problem was always present from day one. The problem is as follows, It would seem that there is some kind of issue with the receiver buffer and pattern recognition. If press "Vol up" the vollume would increase, now as soon as I press any other button say for instance "stop", "Vol up" will be repeated once again in my application then a "stop" command will be issued as soon as I press "stop" once more.

Another problem that I have is that the receiver will randomly issue the last pressed button. Assume I pressed "pause" last from the zalman remote, at random intervals the pause command will be issued from the receiver. There is no other light/IR source present except for the sun that can infuence the receiver.

Another problem that I have is that the receiver will issue the last command pressed from the HD135 remote as soon as I press any button from any other IR remote that I have. Assume I pressed "pause" from the HD135 remote, pressing any other button from any other remote like my Yamaha AV receiver will cause "pause" to be issued. Pressing any button on any other remote will still cause "pause" to be issued.

I tried to state my problem as clearly as possible, I hope this helps. I installed the latest drivers as well and tried Win XP as well as Win 7 with exactly the same problems.

Any suggestions?

I've sent Zaman an email about 8 months ago with no respone.

earthjumper

Portal Member
April 27, 2010
Magstadt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello...

Have you Ever tried various driver versions! With me is the only V1.x. I just installed the driver and not dying from the M. Play software.

earthjumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom