Report: Internal Radio with cinergy 600 (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    O.K. Here are my observations:

1. Autotune does not work. Sensity level does not influence this.
    BTW: A "low" and "high" label to the sensitiy pannel might improve it

2. I can start a radio channel. It is displayed with correct name and running time in the topbar. I can switch channels.
    And, that is strange: After switching channels I can here the radio for about one second or two, then it seems to be muted to zero sound. The sound level of the AC97 is still on normal level.

Conclusion: The internal player will work basically. There is only a little thing to be solved to get it fully working.

Any ideas about the observations?

tomtom21000

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    sounds its muted indeed
    You could check if all volume controls are set to 100% in the windows volume panel?

Frodo

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Sound on volume panel is on. It is a AC97 control panel.
    It has an extra radio control which can be made visible in the settings. This is turned down to zero. But this is also the case with the axife player and with the radio soft that comes with the cinergy. And they both work with this setting.
    Tuning up the radio volume slider results in permanent noise, even if no radio sw is active.

Can´t figure it out at the moment. mama wanted to test his cinergy with radio tomorrow. Maybe it works on his system. Let´s see.

tomtom21000

mama

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2004
    Germany
    No way. It doesn´t work here too. I get error messages. The 22062004 seems to be more instable than the last version. myTV shows Pro7 and the info is ARD for example. If I switch to another channel (this button needs some workaround ;) ) it plays the timeshiftcache of the last chan first. The OSD freezes sometimes and pausing or FF/RW causes freezes and stuttering TV. If I record, its shown as recorded, but neither the internal palyer nor the zplayer starts if I want to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom