request attention?

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by Anonymous, August 23, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there a way for a plugin to request being displayed?
    I'm going to develop a bluetooth phone plugin. On an incoming call i want to pop up a dialog showing who's calling and allowing the options of picking up, hanging up or sending the call to a headset. Is it possible for a plugin to pop up a dialog if it's not the one being shown?
    Is it possible for a plugin to be brought to the front at the request of the plugin itself?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interesting stuff, looking forward to see this plugin :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm finding it really time consuming to figure out everything that's involved in creating a plugin.
    Are there any devs willing to put together a small sample plugin in the absense of developer documentation?
    Something as simple as a button and a label. Click the button and set the label.
    I will be able to see everything that's required and build from there?
    Any volunteers?

5. MrMario64
    • Premium Supporter

MrMario64 Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    you can get realtime support on irc chat
    Come to channel: #mediaportal network: Efnet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great. Thanks. I'll hop on when I can sit and code it up while speaking with you guys.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!