request: bigger on screen keyboard for touch screen usage (1 Viewer)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hi,

i'm using black&white mainly because it's built with mouse operation in mind. Since i'm using a touchscreen to control mediaportal this is very important. Of course the skin's looks are fine too :).
With b&w using a touch screen is almost perfect. One thing is sub-optimal: the tiny on screen keyboard. Could this be (optional) made bigger? Or can someone point me towards the .xml where this can be modified?

Thanks!

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Today i upgraded to MP 1.0RC3; now the keyboard is much bigger. I like it's size now. However the new keyboard seems to faulty map the mouse pointer when using the on screen keyboard. It selects one key to the right of where i hold the mouse cursor (or my finger when i'm using a touch screen). Vertical alignment is correct.

At first i thought this was the result of a badly calibrated touchscreen, but the problem persists with mouse usage. Other skins don't have this problem when selected through configuration before mp startup. However, when i startup with the B&W skin and then change skin within mp, other skins
(blue3, project mayhem) have the same problem!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i'm running @720p, but i don't have a screen capable of 1080; so can somebody try this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom