Request: Can we please have moving fanart background on the now playing music screen (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    On the home screen the fanart background now has slow zoom in/out & panning.

Can we have this option for the now playing music screen?

Thanks
    Kiwi

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Request: Can we please have moving fanart background on the now playing music scr

On the home screen the fanart background now has slow zoom in/out & panning.
    Are you sure, we never had this option as far as I remember. I just tested again and we dont put any of those affects in.

Am I the only one that would feel sick watching those affects :) Would definitely need to be optional.

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: Request: Can we please have moving fanart background on the now playing music scr

I saw this on my recorded tv screen (not my tvseries), for some reason it now has tvseries fanart... background was zooming out/in/paning as it changed the mytvseries fanart? this only happened since the patch yesterday

It was kind of cool but i was supirsed to see it on the recorded tv screen.. i was going to see if i can turn it off i dont really want mytvseries fanart shown on the recorded tv menu

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Yes, there is an option only in the installer to enable random tvseries fanart in mytvrecording (so run modify to change it).

It really should be linked to user tv fanart instead...anyway thats some stuff that will need work in later builds. The zoom inout stuff should be removed in MyTV as it breaks consistency with everywhere else.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

yup im definitely not on drugs, the home screen backgrounds are all moving around a bit. it's very slow movement.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

So your saying you see it on Home screen and myTV? I will take a peak at the animation code for basichome but I can't see it with my eyes.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

yup basic home, all fanart moves, including weather matched backdrop. there is an option to animate backgrounds in the basichome editor, this is enabled, i imagine this is why they move. Anyway would be nice for movement in nowplaying music screen ;)

EDIT: My TV / Recorded TV has no movement, however I just use the standard backdrop on these screens, i don't use tv fanart for tv server part of mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread