Request: Grooveshark (3 Viewers)

MisterBoy

January 9, 2009
Hey there, first of all i want to say, i am a very happy user of both MediaPortal and some of the plugins you guys have made :) Secondly, if i had enough time or knew more about C# programming i would probably do this my self but i don't, i am busy with C/C++ programming with microprocessors...

But to the point. I found this very nice site which i've started to use frequently, called grooveshark. It's a site where you can find almost all music ever made online, and find music like what you're listening too.
It would be quite awsome if someone had the time to make somekind of plugin that worked with Grooveshark -- Listen to Free Music

I also have a few other ideas for plugins, such as a integration of streaming sites like watch-movies.net and maybe even a "webbrowser" plugin which is enhanced for remotecontrol use(with/without mouse).

Nevertheless i will say, that if any of these plugins ever get looked into i'd be more than happy to donate a few bucks for the developer and i'd definatly be one of the happy users of the plugin :)

MisterBoy

January 9, 2009
Yeah exactly, and though it is abit irrelevant, the interface is quite nice, and especially the feature of finding other artists that are alike.0

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Just tried this.....Damn its hot!

Can find almost everything!

And it plays the whole song and everything. Its fast and a nice GUI!

Audioscrobbler and others are bad compared to this site!

REQUEST!!!!!

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ... and also shouldn't be too complicated.
    There is a windows mobile app called groovefish which uses the API in C#. Just download it from XDA-Developers and decompile the dlls with e.g. Reflector or just use the api and built the mp plugin ui
    Shouldn't be too difficult. All you need there ;)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    skyler, Official Rep, replied 1 month ago
    Unfortunately at this time I'm not granting new access to the API. It's still in development, and work on it has been halted while we work on some other things.

Thanks for your interest though.

from Grooveshark API ...

The site is really nice though, thx for the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom