[Request] Minimize/Restore button & ScreenShot (1 Viewer)

blahface

Portal Member
October 17, 2007
Hey!
I LOVE THIS BIT OF SOFTWARE! *Really do!*
and such a big thanks for making it (I will donate next pay day! :))
Tho
I would like to see 2 things:

I do something in the background, then open up MediaPortal...after Ive watch the film/bit of tv, I have to close MediaPortal, too see if its done then re open it!? could there just not be a button so I can see what is going on behind?

the other one, is to take a screen shot from the TV show im watching....

Thanks once again!
blah_face

Rudi99

Portal Pro
October 3, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Original Microsoft MCE Remote: Press the small "On/Off" Button for TV (!) on the upper left (!) side, and MP goes to tray (when "minimize to tray on GUI exit"-Option in MP-Config "General" is activated). The other one is used to go to standby (or what else MP is configured to).

Rudi99

Portal Pro
October 3, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Press the green button in the middle of the remote and it will reappear from tray. Without any tricks or batch commands.

Swede

Portal Pro
September 6, 2006
West Coast Archipelago
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I don't have that remote, I have a Logitech 895. However I can simulate that green button if I know what it's called or which command it executes. Does it really restore from tray and continue playing from where you was when you minimized? That is what happens if you restore with the mouse. Otherwize, I know that I can start mediaportal again with the remote so tha it restores from tray, but then the TV program is off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom