request: streaming video in MyWeather (1 Viewer)

sajberman

Portal Member
April 11, 2005
Lindome
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It would be great to have a streaming video function in MyWeather, to be able to view web-tv weather forecasts from the weather interface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
Replies
Views
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
I've recently installed MP2 and Kodi on a Firestick to try and stream recorded OTA TV over Wifi. Quality is good, but not great (interlacing issues, some artifacts - I posted this in a separate thread). In terms of streaming from Mediaportal (inc transcoding, also based on available network bandwidth) to other devices on the Wifi...
I've recently installed MP2 and Kodi on a Firestick to try and stream recorded OTA TV over Wifi. Quality is good, but not great...
I've recently installed MP2 and Kodi on a Firestick to try and stream recorded OTA TV over Wifi. Quality is good, but not great...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom