request: streaming video in MyWeather (1 Viewer)

sajberman

Portal Member
April 11, 2005
Lindome
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It would be great to have a streaming video function in MyWeather, to be able to view web-tv weather forecasts from the weather interface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
Can anyone help with this?
Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
Replies
Views
Well you can also use the Task Manager to determine what programs are using the resources see the attached screenshot showing MP2 using 2% of the CPU whilst playing TV. Also if you click on the "Performance" tag you can select a view of you graphics usage. It is a very useful tool to help identify why a PC is not performing as...
Well you can also use the Task Manager to determine what programs are using the resources see the attached screenshot showing MP2...
Why does MP take so long to initiate streaming of video? I have media on a SSD connected to my router's ReadyShare USB port. When I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom