[REQUEST] torrent monitor plugin?? (1 Viewer)

Caramel

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
i am looking for a plugin that will be able to display currently downloading torrents and the status of them.. speed, %, eta etc etc

there was a dll made early this year that could grab info from utorrent
>Link<

i am no good at code but i am sure there are more than me that want this

at first just display status and could move on to rss feed torrent grabbing, ability to pause/restart, move file to another location (and rename if required) etc etc...

most torrent clients have web based interfaces now i know but that would require login from a different pc just to check status...

:p

Caramel

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
There is another torrent plugin, please search on torrent.

<rant>

yes i searched (prior to making this thread)... and found nothing....

if there is a torrent plugin then please do not just post "please search" be a little more usefull and post a link to the thread or plugin.

one of my hates is ppl on forums saying "that already exists" without supplying a link.

</rant>

Caramel

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
not really MyTorrents just allows you to add torrents from a rss feed - i was really after the ability to check torrent download status from MP... the add torrents from rss would be an extra to that (and probably MyTorrents code would fit nicely)

PS. thanks for listening to my rant and supplying a link :)

Update: ok... reading a bit further into mytorrents it might just have more functionality that i originally saw.... looks like azureus only tho (eek @ system resource hog...) but i will check it out further..

Update: trying out My Torrents ... someone REALLY needs to edit the description of that plugin to make it clear what features it has now... i would have expected more info in the description and not have to troll through 19 pages of thread to find out it may just have most of the things i am after...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom