REQUESTS for new websites/languages (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This thread should be used for script requests.

If a developer is interested in writing some scripts, he simply can pick one up and start a new support thread when he release the new script the first time.

If an existing script is broken please make a post in the support thread of this script.

To keep it as simple as possible, just post the url and the language of the site, which you are requesting a script for. Or some additional infos which help to develop such a script. ;)

!!! Only Requests! No Discussion !!!
    If you want to request a script, which is already listed, press the thanks button, instead of creating yet another post with the same website (script).

This helps to keep the thread simple and clean.

regards
    chefkoch

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    [Norwegian] Film VG Nett

Search fiesl marked "Søk"
    Result for Terminator
    - extended/all results

Not to many movies officially reviewed, but good for Norwegian (and Scandinavian?) movies, like Fritt Vilt. Also for finding org. title from Norwegian (Scand.)?

"To keep it as simple as possible, just post the url and the language of the site, which you are requesting a script for." :sorry:

samoletic

January 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    add please the russian movie database KinoPoisk.ru.

i wanna specify also that there are high-quality movie covers (for more languages in many cases), and so there are pictures from the movie and more interesting info, and specially movie trailers for

i think that this site could be a good source for «My Movie Trailers» plugin or something like that (i used to watch trailers with that plugin), since there are many trailers for almost all movies in different qualities.

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom