Restoring Currently Playing Movie (1 Viewer)

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Moving Pictures 0.6.1
Generic Skin that comes bundled, 16x9 version.

I don't believe this is a bug, rather I am just missing something obvious.

While watching a movie, if I hit the back button on my remote it goes back to the Moving Pictures interface, with a small thumbnail of the currently playing movie. This is expected, but at this point I can't find a way to restore the movie back to full screen. I cannot seem to give focus using the directional buttons on the remote. However if I go back to another plugin (Music for example), I can then manage to give focus to the thumbnail and select it, thus restoring it to full screen. I feel like I must be missing something obvious where I can't do this from Moving Pictures.

Thanks for any advice,
Travis

EDIT: I realize I can accomplish this with a mouse, however I do not normally have a mouse and keyboard attached to the machine in question, only an IR sensor. I would like to accomplish this with only a remote control.

EgoManiac

Portal Member
April 11, 2007
Home Country
I believe you can go back to fullscreen using one of the coloured buttons if your remote has it.

I think it is the red one.

Out of the top of my head

Blue = aspect ratio
yellow = subtitles
red = fullscreen toggle

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I don't have a red button on my remote, but with that information I was able to configure an unused button on my remote to do the same thing as the red button. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom