REVOLU7ION by explodedk (1 Viewer)

explodedk

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hey guys - updated this alot. i really liked the idea with an all include basichome. and for those who have followed this thread have seen what i did before... i have now changed it up alot. i started from scratch over the streamedmp insted of the bluewide since the streamedmp had alot of features i liked aswell..
I went for a more bright fanart based basichome menu..

there a still a bit leftovers from streamedmp. that will be changed. also there is a few things missing (background for weather on the basichome - background for rssfeed)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤SUPPORTED PLUGINS¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
01. Basichome
02. MP-RSSTicker
03. My TV-Series
04. My Weather

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤CHANGELOG¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
17-02-2009 - new basichome - now more fanart oriented and clean.
17-02-2009 - new my tvseries - longer listview, fixed all the views.
19-02-2009 - new myweather - Clean and beautiful looking.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤PRIORITY¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
01. Moving Pictures (50% done)
02. Music
03. Pictures
04. 4tr

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤SCREENSHOTS¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
17-02-2009 - BASICHOME
basichome_movies_and_series.jpgbasichome_no_focus.png

17-02-2009 - MY TV SERIES
tvseries_filmstrip.jpgtvseries_filmstripseasons.jpgtvseries_genre.png
tvseries_listbanners.jpgtvseries_listepisodes.jpgtvseries_listposters.jpg
tvseries_listseasons.pngtvseries_shutdown_and_settings.jpgtvseries_widebanners.jpg

19-02-2009 - MYWEATHER
myweather.jpg

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    FANTASTIC work so far:D

I haven't had time to digest it all yet but I will let you know if I spot anything ;)

It is looking very nice, any idea if you will implement TV? as it could be a deal breaker for some. I know you mentioned that you wont yet as you don't have a tv tuner in your machine.

Keep up the good work :D

Kev

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i will change the layout of blue3wide as much as posible on the tv part... but can't really test it with no tuner..

If you need me to do some testing I will help as much as I can ;)

Regards

Kev

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    flokal i'll try that. does it look the same as with normal tv ? more for testing purpose... wont be anywhere soon those. kinda busy with work next couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread