jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I am using the iMon remote which has a button to emulate right mouse button but when I use this in EPG, I often find that the actual mouse pointer is either over a channel name (in which case the view changes to that channel) or outside the EPG (in which case it exits the EPG)

This is only annoying as there is always a program highlighted (in keyboard mode)

Would it be possible to enable the right click based on what is highlighted not where the mouse pointer is ??

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
    January 9, 2005
    London, UK
    I too have this problem and would like to see this implemented if possible. I guess if you're normally using a real mouse this issue wouldn't arise because move the pointer to the item you wish to select.

However the problem could be the iMon software. When in keyboard mode I would have thought pressing the joystick should emulate the return key, not a mouse button click.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    AllenConquest said:
    I too have this problem and would like to see this implemented if possible. I guess if you're normally using a real mouse this issue wouldn't arise because move the pointer to the item you wish to select.

However the problem could be the iMon software. When in keyboard mode I would have thought pressing the joystick should emulate the return key, not a mouse button click.

Actually,. just programmed one of the buttons to be F9 and this does the same thing and is based on what is highlighted now where the mouse is

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    Please see here for the possible root cause.
    Please see here for the possible root cause.
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I've run MP2 on a few machines as client/server and just client, and it's UI is really...
    Replies
    Views
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some websites propose to have a personal file (you choose what are channels in the .xml). An example for french country : It takes 2 minutes an 5 seconds for 4765 programs imported on my system : If...
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some...
    I've finally finished mapping all the channels were scanned from my HDHomeRun over-the-air and cable tuners, which amounts to over...
    Replies
    Views
    Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday. (y)(y)
    Added cron task into my enigma box to run this script daily. Test run worked without any issues so no more manual edits everyday...
    Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated - I am pulling my hair out with this one! I am using a couple of IPTV services...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom