RIP Razor? (1 Viewer)

eloo

Portal Pro
January 20, 2005
Aarhus, Denmark
Hey guys,

Is razor dead, or is someone updating it. I know a couple of guys have been working on it, but have they abandon us ? ;-)
Its such a pity, such a pretty skin.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have converted the Razor to the 2.1.0 version for my one use, plus added/changed some of the graphics and animations. I could upload this to all Razor lovers out there. But i don´t know if i have permission to do that.
    Is Razor provided from the MP devs, so i can upload my own version?

You can see some of the chages i have done in the this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=11539

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    Is Razor provided from the MP devs, so i can upload my own version?

When you register here you should be able to upload the skin to the website/skin section.

I'm also using Razor and really would like to use your version!

Also, has someone ever tried to ask Raven, the creator of Razor, for the source files/psps of the images?

panic

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm actually working on updating Razor to 2.1. I'm a bit careful to post about it since I have promised alot before and failed to deliver, but I'm starting to use MP alot more again which is a great motivator.

Maybe you could contact Raven to help/share some code...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom