Ripping music (1 Viewer)

M

mquinney

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for cd ripping software that produced all the 'nice gizmo's for example album cover art.

Windows Media Player does cover art but does not do native mp3 conversions of tracks that I'd like to use for other devices. Whereas Ttunes does do mp3 conversions but no cover art.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated - or of course an integrated cd ripper ;->

Thanks

Matthew

M

mquinney

Ripping music - sorry, wrong forum !

Wrong forum - sorry guys !

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Grabbing EPG with software this way is by no means comparable to a SAT receiver gathering data. Depending on how you set up your grabber it may well take 20-30 min to collect all data. Ideally you grab data from just one channel that has program info for the complete bouquet. You're very welcome.
Grabbing EPG with software this way is by no means comparable to a SAT receiver gathering data. Depending on how you set up your...
Hi All I am guessing there is a simple answer to this, but havent found any info online yet... I am using MP 2.1.3 and have just...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with subtitles DE
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible). Current video codecs are: - LAV Video for all formats (except HVEC using Lentoid), with DXVA native decoding - LAV Splitter Source - LAV Audio - MPAR as audio renderer - EVR as video renderer (not enough...
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom